Akarna Dhanurasana: Stretch the entire body parts and get relief from constipation: In today’s article, we are telling you about the method and benefits of doing Akarna Dhanurasana. If you try to know its meaning, then Karna means ear and Akarna means near the ear. In this posture, the position of the body is seen as if one wants to hit the target by pulling the string of the bow up to the ear. That is why it is named Akarna Dhanurasana. It is also called Archer Pose in English. This asana is very important to bring flexibility to the hips and legs. By regularizing Akarna Dhanurasana yoga, one gets rid of joint pain in the hands and feet. Diseases of the back, stomach, and chest are cured by this asana. Before doing this asana, one can do Navasana, Malasana, Ardha Navasana, etc. and after Akarna Dhanurasana, one can do Paschimottanasana and Shavasana. Join the Yoga Teacher Training in Bali. Akarna Dhanurasana is a boon for students and those who do more writing work. Akarna Dhanurasana: Know the method, benefits, and precautions of doing Akarna Dhanurasana.
This asana is done in two ways:-
- To do this asana, sit on a pedestal with legs stretched straight.
- After this, hold the right toe with the left hand and the left toe with the right hand.
- Now while slowly pulling the elbow of the right hand backward, bend the left leg and bring its thumb to the right ear.
- Keep in mind that the bent elbow of the hand should be towards the top of the head.
- And at the same time keep the right leg straight.
- Hold your breath for some time and then release it slowly.
- This currency is complete.
- Do this with the other leg also.
- To do Akarna Dhanurasana, sit on a carpet with the legs spread straight.
- Now lift the left leg up and hold it with the left hand in such a way that the thumb in the lower part of the shin is towards the front and the fingers are towards the back.
- In this, the entire weight of the foot should be on the palm.
- After this, holding the upper part of the heel with the right hand, fix the foot on the neck.
- Now turn the neck to the right. After this, again hold the finger part of the right foot with the left hand and the left foot with the right hand.
- Remember that the eyes should be on the right side.
- This mudra is completed, similarly, practice with the other leg.
Benefits of Akarna Dhanurasana:
- Akarna Dhanurasana is very good in case of vein occlusion.
- To get rid of the problem of constipation, do this asana.
- This causes Khasi, Asthma, and T.B. benefits in.
- This asana strengthens and strengthens the shoulders, arms, chest, waist, thighs, back, and calves.
- By doing this asana regularly, the blood flow becomes regular in the entire veins and nerves.
Precautions of Akarna Dhanurasana:
- If there is any serious disease in the hip, leg, and stomach, then do not do this asana.
Rajakapotasana – Improves digestive system and is also beneficial in sciatica:
Rajakapotasana means the king of pigeons. In this asana, the posture of the body is like that of a pigeon and at the same time, the chest is kept wide. That’s why the asana is also called King Pigeon Pose. This asana is an advanced yoga posture. By doing Rajakapotasana, the chest opens and the waist and neck become straight. By this asana, there is a good stretch in the body, due to which one gets relief from stress and anxiety. This asana provides an intense stretch for the back and hips and prevents thyroid-related problems from arising. There are so many benefits of doing this asana, so let’s know in today’s article how to do Rajakapotasana, its benefits, and things to keep in mind.
Method of doing Rajakapotasana yoga:
- First, sit on a pedestal on your hands and knees.
- Now while exhaling, bring the right knee near the right wrist.
- Then bend the knee of the right leg so that the heel comes near your pelvis.
- After this, move the right paw to the left hand so that the wrist of the left hand and the right paw touches.
- Now slowly take the left leg backward and spread it.
- Keep in mind that the knee of the left leg should be straight and the sole of the foot should be upward.
- Now press your right buttock towards the ground so that there is a stretch in the back.
- Stay in this posture for a while and take deep breaths.
- Now bend your right leg from the side of the knee and lift it back up.
- As shown in the picture, move your right and left hand back so that the right leg can be supported.
- Tilt the head back and join it with the right leg, stay in this posture for a while.
- Repeat this asana with the other leg.
- Do this asana for 30 to 40 seconds.
Benefits of Rajakapotasana yoga:
- Rajakapotasana provides relief from back and back pain problems.
- Doing this asana regularly opens the chest and strengthens the pelvis.
- Rajakapotasana also strengthens the muscles of the waist, abdomen, thighs, shoulders, arms, and chest.
- Rajakapotasana opens the buttocks and makes them strong and flexible.
Precautions of Rajakapotasana yoga:
- Pregnant women should not do this asana. They do Prenatal Yoga.
- If a person has a hernia, stomach ulcer, or sciatica pain or there is any injury in the back, then do not do this asana.
- Even if there is any defect in the eyes, do not do this asana.