If you’re looking for a fun and easy craft project with your kids, consider making a heart out of a gum wrapper. This simple tutorial will show you how to make the perfect Heart without cutting or sewing. Just follow the easy steps and have fun!
Introduce the topic of how to make a heart out of a gum wrapper.
Making a heart out of a gum wrapper is an easy way to show your loved ones how much you care. All you need is gum wrappers, a pencil, and scissors.
First, cut the wrappers into small hearts using scissors. Make sure to keep the edges neat and even. Next, use the pencil to make small cuts along one edge of each Heart. Finally, fold each Heart in half, so the cut edge lines up with the other edge. Use your fingers to smooth out any wrinkles or creases.
What is a gum wrapper?
A gum wrapper can be a fun and easy way to make a heart out of it. All you need is some tape, scissors, and a gum wrapper! Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut the bottom off the gum wrapper to form a V-shape.
2. Fold the top of the gum wrapper up so that it covers the bottom half of the V-shape.
3. Take some tape and put it around the folded top of the gum wrapper so that it stays in place.
4. Take your scissors and cut out a heart shape from the tapered upper part of the gum wrapper.
5. You’re done! Let your Heart wrap around something special, or put it on your desk as a cute little decoration!
How to make a heart out of a gum wrapper
If you love heart-shaped sweets, making your own is a fun and easy way to impress your friends and family. This article will show you how to make a heart out of a gum wrapper using simple steps.
Start by cutting a gum wrapper about the same size as the Heart you want to create. Cut off both ends so that the wrapper is in half. Then, fold each half of the wrapper in half so that the sticky side is facing out. Next, use a narrow object like a toothpick or skewer to make small cuts on each fold line. Make sure not to cut too deep into the wrapper, or else you’ll end up with tears in your Heart! Finally, open up each fold line and press down firmly with your fingers to form an impression of a heart shape. Stick the folded edges together near one end (if desired), then stick it onto something sharp like a fork or knife to hold it in place while you do further decoration.
Discuss the steps required to create a heart from a gum wrapper.
Step 1: Cut the wrapper in half to have two equal pieces.
Step 2: Take one piece, fold it in half, and then open it up again.
Step 3: Cut out a small triangle from the top of the folded section. This will be your Heart’s base.
Step 4: Make another fold in the bottom third of the wrapper, then use a knife to make a small slit in the centre of this new fold. This will become your Heart’s vent.
Step 5: Finally, cut out another triangle from the top of your folded section and use this as your Heart’s top.
Cut the Gum Wrapper into Pieces
If you’re looking for a creative and simple way to show someone how much you care, try making a heart out of a gum wrapper. It’s easy to do and can be done just minutes before your loved one arrives home. Here are the steps:
1) Remove the paper wrapper from the gum.
2) Cut the gum into small pieces using a sharp knife or scissors.
3) Take care not to cut your fingers; fold each piece of gum into a small heart shape.
4) Place the folded hearts on a solid surface like an index card or piece of paper, and use a marker to draw around each Heart.
5) Let the hearts dry for about 30 minutes before displaying them.
Make the Heart
There’s nothing quite as sweet as a homemade gift – especially when it is something that someone will use and love. And what could be more special than giving someone the gift of their Heart? Making your own Heart out of a gum wrapper is easy and can be done in just a few minutes. Here are the easy steps:
1. Start by unfolding the gum wrapper to form a U-shape.
2. Cut off one end of the wrapper so that it is roughly the same size as the other.
3. Take the smaller end and fold it over to cover the sticky part. Press down lightly to secure it in place.
4. Repeat step 3 with the other end of the wrapper, folding it over so that both ends are covered in sticky goodness.
5. Finally, use a sharp object to make small cuts on either side of where you folded over the ends of the wrapper (these will become your veins). Push gently until you have created depressions in each side of your heart shape。
Attach the Mouth
Making a heart out of a Gum wrapper is easy and fun for kids or adults! All you need is some tape, a piece of a gum wrapper, and a pencil.
1. Begin by taping the gum wrapper so that one edge hangs off the paper.
2. Draw a heart outline on the taped end of the gum wrapper with your pencil. Leave enough room around the edges to create a nice, clean cut.
3. Use your knife to carefully cut out the heart shape from the gum wrapper. Start by cutting down one side of the Heart, then pulling it away from the wrapper so that you have two pieces of equal height. Cut around the Heart’s edges once it’s free from the wrapper.
4. If you like, you can add glitter or other embellishments to your Heart made from Gum Wrapper!
If you’re looking for a fun craft project with your kids this summer, look no further than making a heart out of a gum wrapper! This ridiculously easy craft will surely be a hit with your little ones and will take just a few minutes to complete. Here’s how to make one:
1. Cut the top off the gum wrapper using a sharp knife. Make sure to cut around the wrapper so that it is completely severed.
2. Next, use scissors or a blade to carefully cut out the wrapper’s centre, careful not to cut through the foil. Ensure that you leave enough toothpick-like pieces on both sides of the centre hole so your Heart can stand up.
3. Take half of the wrapper and put it over one end of the hole in the center, ensuring it covers all of the toothpick pieces from Step 2. Then take the other half of the wrapper and put it over the other end of the hole, lining up these two halves perfectly, forming an enclosed chamber. Press gently on both halves of the wrapper until they are securely attached at both ends, and you have created your Heart!
4. If desired, add some extra decoration to your Heart by pressing colourful felt pieces onto either side of (or inside) your chamber. Your kids are going to love seeing their personalized hearts glowing in