Welcome to Make Up artist beauty travel blogger Dubai! Here you will find all the tips, tricks, and advice you need to get the look you want. Whether you’re looking for a new makeup routine, travel tips, or beauty inspiration, we have it all. With our blog, you can take your beauty game to the next level. So, what are you waiting for? Get the look you want with Make Up artist beauty travel blogger Dubai!
Makeup is one of the most popular beauty trends right now. From natural to dramatic, there’s a look for everyone. And if you want to get that look, you need to know how to do it yourself. Fortunately, makeup is easy to learn and relatively cheap to buy, which makes it a great option for anyone on a budget. In this blog post, we’ll teach you how to do basic makeup techniques so that you can create any look you want.
Introduce your brand, Make Up Artist Beauty Travel Blogger Dubai
My name is Andrea and I am a Make Up Artist and Beauty Travel Blogger from Dubai. When it comes to makeup, I know my stuff! As a Make Up Artist for over 10 years, I have learned a lot about skincare, hair and makeup. I love sharing my knowledge with others by writing blog posts and creating video tutorials on various beauty topics. In this article, I will be sharing with you my top tips on how to get that perfect make up look – whether you are travelling or just want to do your everyday makeup look at home.
1) start with primer: primers are essential when it comes to foundation because they help your skin stay matte and prevent your makeup from creasing or becoming visibly cakey throughout the day. My personal favourite primer is the L’Oréal Paris True Match Foundation Primer (available in stores). It’s long-lasting, has a light weight feel, and does not create any visible pores or lines on the skin. If you are looking for an affordable primer option, try Face Shop’s No7 Anti-aging Primer (RRP $8) which also lasts all day long.
2) apply your foundation using brush: using a quality foundation brush is key to getting a flawless finish. My personal favourites include the Morphe M550 Blush Brush (RRP $38), the Zoeva 227 Angled Contour Brush (RRP $42), and Real Techniques Expert
Reasons to Choose Make Up Artist Beauty Travel Blogger Dubai
If you’re planning on traveling to Dubai soon, then it’s time to start thinking about your makeup look. From a natural look to a glamourous one, there are so many different ways to look beautiful when you’re away from home.
One great way to achieve the perfect makeup look is by turning to an experienced make up artist beauty travel blogger. These ladies know the ins and outs of creating beautiful faces, no matter where you are in the world. Not only will they be able to help you get the look that you want, but they’ll also guide you through all of the necessary steps so that everything goes smoothly and without any surprises.
So if you’re looking for a way to add a touch of luxury and sophistication to your travels, then consider booking an appointment with one of these expert make up artists beauty travel bloggers. You won’t regret it!
Professional makeup artists
Professional makeup artists can help you achieve any look you desire. In Dubai, there are many talented professionals who can help you create a stunning look for any occasion. Whether you want to glam up for a night out or just need a quick fix for your everyday makeup routine, a professional makeup artist is the perfect choice. they can help you find the right products and techniques to create the look that you desire.
Quality beauty products
Much like any other destination, there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to beauty products. If you’re looking for quality beauty products to take with you on your next trip, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite brands that will give you the look you want without breaking the bank.
1) L’Oreal Paris: L’Oreal Paris is a global leader in cosmetics and haircare products and their line of professional makeup includes everything from foundation to eyeshadows. Not only do they have a vast selection, but their products are consistently rated as some of the most high-quality on the market.
2) Burt’s Bees: If you’re looking for natural, organic beauty products then Burt’s Bees is where you need to go. Their line of lip balms, moisturizers and even face wash are all made with natural ingredients and are sure to leave your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
3) Benefit Cosmetics: Benefit has become well known for their affordable drugstore cosmetics which deliver on quality ingredients and long-lasting results. From eye shadow palettes to blush kits, Benefit has something for everyone.
4) Chanel: Chanel is synonymous with luxury beauty products and while they may be a bit more expensive than some of the other brands on this list, their quality cannot be denied. From lip glosses to foundations, nothing goes unnoticed at Chanel.
Get the Look You Want with Make Up Artist Beauty Travel Blogger Dubai
Finding a make up artist in Dubai can be difficult, but with the help of a beauty travel blogger, you can get the look you want without having to leave your home country. Kerry McGill from KerryMcGillMakeupArtistry.com specializes in making anyone look fabulous on camera and is more than happy to travel to wherever you may be in the world. “As a professional makeup artist, I understand that everyone looks different in front of the camera and I will take into account all of your individual features when creating your look,” she says.
To start working with Kerry, first determine what type of photo shoot you would like to achieve. There are many options available to you, such as editorial fashion shoots, product photography or headshots for social media use. Once you have decided on your goals, Kerry will create a tailored plan for you based on your specific needs and desires.
For editorial fashion shoots where the look is typically more creative and conceptualized, Kerry recommends starting with a base foundation and then adding layer after layer of shadows and blushes until you reach your desired effect. For product photography or headshots, Kerry recommends using loose powder over foundation to avoid looking too made up or heavy-handed. Additionally, she suggests using natural light whenever possible to give the images a softer feel and enhance the glow of your skin.
If you are unsure about how much makeup is appropriate for a particular shoot or if you just want an overall
Discovering the Beauty Hotspots in Dubai
Dubai is a city that never sleeps and its skyline is constantly changing. There’s always something new to see, whether it’s the new hotel being built or a new restaurant opening up. But sometimes all you want is to relax and get away from it all. That’s where beauty comes in!
In this post, I’m going to tell you about some of my favorite beauty spots in Dubai so you can get the look you want without ever having to leave the city.
If you’re looking for a professional makeup artist who can help transform your look, then I recommend booking an appointment with Jodie at The Makeup Loft . She’s been doing makeup for event and photo shoots for years, so she knows her stuff and can give you a beautiful look that will complement whatever outfit you choose.
But if making an appointment is too much trouble for you, there are plenty of other places where you can find great make up services as well. My personal favorite is L’Oreal Paris at The Dubai Mall , which has tons of salons spread out throughout the mall. And if make up isn’t your thing, there are also plenty of hair stylists offering similar services.
One last spot I’d like to mention is The Spa at Jumeirah Beach Residence . This place offers everything from facials to massages, and they do an amazing job at turning even the most stressed out person into a newly-faced glowworm. Plus,
Travel Tips for Make Up and Beauty Lovers in Dubai
If you’re a beauty lover looking to travel to Dubai and get the look you want, here are some travel tips from an experienced make-up artist and beauty blogger.
1. Be prepared to pay high prices for cosmetics and beauty products in Dubai. However, if you know what to look for, there are a number of great deals to be had. For example, Sephora has several stores in Dubai that offer discounts on full-price items when you buy one item.
2. Always carry your own make-up brushes and lipsticks when travelling – they will be much more expensive in local stores. If you have any questions about what type of brush or lipstick is best for your skin tone, consult with a professional before travelling.
3. Choose a destination that is centrally located so that you can easily access all of the major tourist destinations in Dubai. This way, you’ll be able to find the perfect make-up look for each occasion without having to waste time traveling from one location to another.
4. Bring along shades of eye shadow and lipstick that are similar to those in the local region so that you don’t have to worry about making a mistake when applying your makeup. And finally…
5. Have fun! Travelling to new places always gives you the opportunity to experiment with different make-up looks – whether it’s something glamourous or casual, there’s likely going to be a perfect look for you
Top Beauty and Make Up Events in Dubai
Looking for the best beauty and make up events in Dubai? Here are some of the top rated events that you may want to consider:
1. DUBAI BEAUTY FESTIVAL: This annual event is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet new ones while indulging your taste in all things beauty. There will be various exhibitors showcasing their latest products, along with entertainment and competitions on offer. The event takes place at the JBR Convention Centre from 7-10 October 2017.
2. MAKE UP ARTISTS’ CLUB OF DUBAI: Created by make up artist Melanie Young, this club offers members access to monthly lectures, group workshops and networking opportunities. Events include masterclasses, cocktail parties, fashion shows and more – everything to help you develop your skills as a makeup artist. Membership starts from Dh150 per month.
3. GLITTER & GLAMOUR FESTIVAL: Held annually in December, this event is dedicated to celebrating the glamourous side of life with a mix of fashion shows, beauty competitions and art exhibitions. With more than 100 exhibitors on hand, there’s something for everyone at this event. Registration opens in September and tickets cost Dh195 per person (children aged 6-12 years are FREE).
4. LUXURY BEAUTY FESTIVALS DUBAI EDITION: For an Instagrammable experience that’ll leave you feeling pampered, check
Exploring Dubai Beauty and Make Up Trends
If you’re looking for a little glamour in your travels, Dubai is the place to be! The city is home to some of the world’s most renowned beauty brands and makeup artists, so you’re guaranteed to find the look you want. Here are five tips for exploring Dubai beauty trends:
1.Start with a face wash. Dubai’s air is notoriously dusty and dry, which can lead to clogged pores and skin problems. A good face wash will help cleanse your skin and remove any excess oil or makeup residue. Try L’Oreal Paris Bio-Activ Ultra Gentle Face Wash ($6) or Garnier Fructis Pure Clay Cleanser ($4).
2.Invest in a good set of brushes. Brushes are essential for applying makeup evenly and achieving precise results. opt for synthetic brushes if possible; natural hair brushes can be difficult to clean and often shed bristles. An affordable set of brushes likethose from Real Techniques ($10) will get the job done.
3.Take advantage of contouring products. If you’re looking to add dimension to your face, contouring is the way to go! Products like bronzer and blush can give you that “outdoor” look while also highlighting your features in just the right way. Be sure to experiment with different shades and tones so you can find what works best for you.
4.Apply foundation sparingly – instead, focus on using highlighters or setting powder as
Thanks for reading our article on how to get the look you want as an makeup artist, beauty traveler and blogger in Dubai. We hope that we have given you some useful tips and tricks so that you can achieve the look you desire no matter where you are in the world. If there is anything else that we could help with, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below!